ARMA Global is seeking a well-qualified, experienced and talented SharePoint Engineer to join our Business Application Team. The SharePoint Engineer will, under minimal supervision, work as a member of an enterprise IT Team to support the administration, management, design and implementation of SharePoint related business processes. Support implementation of SharePoint-based workflows, development of dashboards, standardized site templates to include branding, user-experience enhancements, web parts, ribbons, workspace, Designer, integration with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and provide user level training as needed. Provide automation and increased efficiency to a user base with high operational tempo. Gathering and documenting business requirements, day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks, ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting customer schedules. Establish and maintain an effective and collaborative relationship with customers, end users and other team members. Additional responsibilities include software testing and end user SharePoint training.
* Requires 5-8 years of related software development experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013 &/or 2016 to include site administration, creating custom content, managing permissions, creating workflows and configuring web parts
* DoD 8570 Certification required (i.e. Security + or equivalent)
* Requires a strong understanding of Information Technology (IT) to include basic business applications and relational database concepts
* Requires at least 2-4 years of experience with technical writing, technical documentation or training end users of software systems
* Requires experience utilizing and integrating Microsoft Office products to include PowerPoint, Excel, Project, InfoPath, Visio and OneNote with SharePoint and other Enterprise Systems
* Experience with software testing and QA/QC
* Experience with migration from one version of SharePoint to another is desired (2013, 2016)
* Experience with SQR Reports and PDF Forms is a plus.
* Customer service skills including the ability to meet goals in a timely manner, action-oriented, take ownership, manage time and work effectively both independently and in a team environment
* Strong communication (written and oral) and listening skills must complement product knowledge and enable the applicant to provide clear instruction and assistance in person, over the phone or via email. Professional behavior and characteristics are critical and required
* Able to work with users with varying technical backgrounds in a complex work environment Self-motivated, shows initiative, and works with minimal direction. Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
* MCSE / MCSA preferred
* Candidates who have prior military experience are highly desirable
* Proficiency in the following is a plus: Social Collaboration platforms, Exchange/Lync Integration, mobile integration, performance tuning, Nintex workflows, SharePoint On-Premise and SharePoint On Line/Office 365 integration
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#dpost #cjpost #ARMA #SPECOPS
Associated topics: algorithm, application, back end, c c++, c#, developer, matlab, perl, php, software developer