- Bon Secours Health System
- $154,835.00 -75,530.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
5021 State Rte 637
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
ST. MARY'S HOSPITAL
The primary responsibility of this position is that of a team member in the provision of care to the
patient undergoing a surgical procedure. The team member functions in the assistant role during
procedures, under supervision of the MD, and performs duties which include but are not limited
to, providing exposure, assisting with hemostasis, skin closure, and other technical tasks. The team
member also functions in a variety of other duties, in support of the mission and goals of the
department and hospital.
1. High School diploma or GED
2. Two (2) years experience and/or completion of Surgical Assistant program.
3. Maintains current CPR certification.
4. Registered with the Virginia Board of Medicine and/or certified or trained in the military. Registration with the
Virginia Board of Medicine is required for new employees who were certified or trained in the military.
Managers have discretion to consider applicants who can demonstrate eligibility to become certified with the
NBSTSA, NSAA, or NCCSA and registered in Virginia within 2 years of hire.
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.