Loading some great jobs for you...
- High School Diploma
- At least 2 years of experience in audit, compliance or an analytical disciplinePreferred Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or Military Experience
- 3 years of financial services consumer compliance monitoring, auditing, or compliance testing experience
- Experience in assessing information technology processes and control frameworks and/or third party management compliance processes
- Experience working in an ambiguous environment
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) accreditation
- Proficiency with Google G-SuiteAt this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-###-#### or via email at ...@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital Ones recruiting process, please send an email to ...@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).