- Engage with Audits Extended Leadership Team, driving data product intent and ensuring your teams product development and audit delivery aligns with departmental and LOB-specific testing and assurance strategies. - Partner with Analytics leadership to manage the teams product pipeline - strategically scoping, prioritizing, and assigning analytics resources to data product development initiatives, ensuring alignment with user requirements and broader organizational strategies. - Partner cross-functionally with teams throughout the company to validate business impacting analytics and tools. - Partner with Audits Machine Learning Product Owner in the ideation, design, and build of innovation-driven data solutions for Audit - Support Audits Portfolio Manager in driving Audit engagement and transformation across the department, including ROI measurement, Agile processes, and Auditor engagement in innovation. What were looking for: - Experience leading analytics teams, partnering with enterprise analyst communities, and building awareness of analytical tool methodologies and the nature of tools usage within those processes. - Experience working with Customer-Centric Design Methodologies - collaboratively and iteratively working back from the root cause, problems and needs of the customer. - Experience working with Agile Methodologies. - Understanding of product requirements and processes to ensure product scope meets end user needs. - Exceptional communication skills -- someone who is an engaging storyteller and at ease presenting to/working with executives. - Excellent client relations and networking skills -- establishing and maintaining strong partnerships with stakeholders of all levels within and outside of the department. - Experience blending strategic and tactical thinking -- identifying and prioritizing product development and analytical opportunities in ambiguous contexts, organizing thematic work areas in deep detail, and aligning iterative execution with long term vision. - Collaborate with internal partners. You will be exceptional at developing and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders in support of the Audit department Capital Ones business goals overall. - Lead, develop and inspire a cross functional team of business and tech analysts, data scientists, and data engineers in support of our strategic initiatives. An ideal candidate will possess strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities in addition to communication, interpersonal and leadership skills. This position will be in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment where you will be handling multiple concurrent projects while working independently and in teams. Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience with professional data analysis
- At least 2 years of experience with open source data technologies
- At least 2 years of people management experience Preferred Qualifications: - Masters Degree or Doctorate in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, or related field - 5 years of experience manipulating and performing analysis with large data sets - 5 years of experience in Agile product management - 5 years of experience in statistical or econometrics hands-on work - 5 years of experience in financial services industry - 2 years of experience with data governance - 2 years of experience with predictive analytics
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-###-#### or via email at ...@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital Ones recruiting process, please send an email to ...@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).