Loading some great jobs for you...
Senior Accountant - Seeking a highly motivated professional to support the Retail Bank Accounting team within a Fortune 500 Major Banking Corporation. We are seeking a self-starter responsible for managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment. The role will require engagement across the organization as part of key business projects and initiatives.
- Perform month-end closing and financial reporting processes timely and accurately
- Prepare/review/oversight of monthly journal entries and reconciliations
- Prepare/present monthly, quarterly and other ad hoc analytics for line of business, Accounting, and Finance leadership
- Interact directly with Finance and key business partners, associates throughout the controller s group, tax, and external and internal auditors
- Engage in and help lead specialized projects and initiatives related to the role
- Support automation and data transformation efforts
- Identify and drive process efficiencies
- Perform ad hoc analytics
- Bachelor s Degree or military experience
- at least 3 years of accounting or 3 years of audit experience
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience with Retail Banking
- Experience with Data Analytics and/or Data Visualization