What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Guidehouse Security Operations function is responsible for implementing policies regarding Security records and developing and implementing procedures to maintain adherence to both Federal and Guidehouse standards.
- U.S. citizenship with a favorable Single Scope Background Investigation completed within last 4 1/2 years and adjudicated to DCID standards
- Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 2
- Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
- Working knowledge of NISPOM
Skills Preferred: Demonstrated ability to:
- Provide administrative security support to the program, including sponsorship documentation, indoctrinations, debriefs, creation and submission of DD-254s, security education awareness briefings, annual security briefings, visit requests and personnel requests for clearance.
- Provide specific classification management and policy interpretation to program personnel and management.
- Provide customer liaison; interface with customer at various levels on issues associated with closed areas, Program Directives, Clearances, Visit Requests, Classification Management, Security Incidents/Violations (investigation, reporting, corrective action), Subcontracts.
- Contribute to other department requirements, including but not limited to: quarterly forums, annual inspections and government reviews, facility clearance sponsorship and consultant agreements.
- Ability to implement Guidehouse policies regarding Security records and develop and implement procedures to maintain and assure files meet both Federal and Guidehouse standards.
- Ability to directly interface with Defense Security Service and other government organizations regarding security requirements, issues and statuses.
- Ability to assist the Manager of Security in day to day operations including DSS inspections and assessments, assist with managing employee personnel security processes, as well as other duties as assigned.
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of management effectively.
- Prior Security field experience.
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.