ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is anticipating an upcoming opportunity for a Tech. Program Manager for our Norfolk Naval, VA location. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Provide the Hull Mechanical and Electrical (HM&E) engineering, analytical, logistics and technical support. Technical Support includes: providing the equipment and system expertise to aid in trouble shooting, repair, assessment analysis, inspection, root cause localization and identification, maintenance training, logistics configuration support, alteration development /installation, and/or long-term problem resolution related to the specific equipment type.
Ship systems include any and all systems and equipment both major and minor that comprise the Hull Mechanical and Electrical systems, including their power supplies, ancillary, peripheral, sensors, support equipment, trainers, training and tactical software, and handling systems.
The contractor shall be tasked to perform on any shipboard mechanical/electrical system and or the equipment that may be installed in any vessel or shore facility worldwide.
A major portion of the work required will be troubleshooting, assessment, installation, test, certification, incidental repair, refurbishment and the logistical support to Hull Mechanical and Electrical support (including but not limited to, ventilation, cooling water, electrical, cable, fiber, diesel systems and hydraulic subsystems) worldwide.
Support shall be provided in the following areas:
(1) Technical Assistance(2) Equipment Operation Assessment(3) Shipboard Alteration (SHIPALTs), Temporary Alterations (TEMPALTs), Alteration Installation Team (AIT) Engineering Change (ECs) and Field Change (FCs) Support (4) Extended Shipyard or Pier side Availability Repair and Modification support(5) Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)(6) Program Planning(7) Reliability Engineering Support(8) Training Support(9) Integrated Testing and Certification
Tasks may be performed on board United States Navy (USN), United States Coast Guard (USCG), Military Sealift Command (MSC), Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and other vessels or at various government/commercial shore facilities both in and out of the Continental United States (CONUS/OCONUS).
* EDUCATION: No requirement specified.
* GENERAL EXPERIENCE: At least eight (8) years engineering experience within last 15 years in design, installation, operation, repair and maintenance of HM&E systems..
* SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: o Ten (10) years managerial experience within last 15 years involving direct control and responsibility over subordinate groups working in an engineering discipline.o The management experience must include defining project objectives and requirements, directing, coordinating and completing project efforts, interfacing with government personnel, and providing progress reports.o Desired is that at least three (3) of the years must have involved Navy program management support relating to technical assists, ship repair, availability, planning and TYCOM operations.
* EQUIVALENCY: No equivalencies of education to experience or vice versa.
* Active SECRET clearance
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task