Cradle-to-grave administration of assigned contracts to include but not limited to contract modifications, ensuring compliance with prime contract requirements, proposal preparation, and contract negotiation with existing or prospective clients. Reviews and advises management, project and program managers, and other internal clients on contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of contract terms and conditions. Monitors company performance for conformance to original proposal and maintains continual reviews to ensure that terms and conditions are met and that the contract is in accordance with legal requirements, customer specifications, and government regulations and advises leadership on appropriate activities to resolve performance difficulties. Adheres to contract policies, procedures, methods, operating practices, and performance standards for areas of responsibility. Responds to all external government requests, disputes and requirements to help resolve disputes between prime and sub contractors; facilitates contract closeouts; conducts contract diligence for group/corporate transactions; and supports group/corporate name changes and novations of Government contracts. Experienced in proposal activity support, ensuring compliance with the Solicitation requirements, company internal objectives and processes, and writing cover letters and risk mitigating assumptions, preparing management volumes. Obtains and ensures approvals in accordance with company's compliance matrix. Reviews, drafts, and negotiates \"pre-award\" related contractual agreements to include NDAs, TAs, Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs), and Software License Agreements (SLAs). Performs Organizational Conflict of Interest (OC) vetting, and participates in preparation of OCI plans and helps develop mitigation strategies, as necessary. Collaborates and coordinates across departments of Billing, Finance, Subcontracts, Pricing and Compliance. Processes and monitors contract Internal Fund Requests (IFR) and requests proper funding from the clients.
* Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
* Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company's goals
* Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
* Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
* Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications
* Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
* Working knowledge of FAR and DFARS.
* Experience managing a variety of contract types including CPFF, CPAF, CPIF, FFP-LOE, FFP
* Excellent organization skills Qualifications Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business Administration or related field, additional training in contract law and five to seven years of related experience. Degrees See Qualifications Years of Experience See Qualifications Position Type Full-Time Shift Day Overview ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
Apply Now Save to cart
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) ###-####. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click ...@mantech.com and provide your name and contact information.
? 2010 ManTech International Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Associated topics: attorney, attorney corporate, compliance, compliance office, corporate, corporate attorney, internal, legal, llp, market