Job Description & Requirements
Academic Dermatology Physician in Virginia
Merritt Hawkins Department of Academics has partnered with a well-established and highly-regarded academic institution for this critical recruitment. The independent Department of Dermatology is seeking additional general dermatology faculty to join and continue growth. This Department of Dermatology has an ACGME accredited Residency Program with eight residents. Between the training and expanded clinical presence, there is endless opportunity for teaching and a busy practice.Opportunity Highlights:
- Potential as Residency Director - recruiting candidates of all rank, but for the right candidate, that fits criteria, the opportunity exists to lead the residency program
- Busy Clinical Practice - provide clinical care in a team-based, supportive academic environment
- Seeking faculty that bring passion for education
- Department Chair with a national reputation - on board of American Association of Dermatology
- Growing Department recently established Aesthetic Center with Dermatology, Plastic Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery - explore interests in cosmetic dermatology
- Interest in skin cancer a plus -active cutaneous cancer and melanoma programs
About the Company
- Water Sports - Surrounded by water, both Bay and Ocean: enjoy water-front homes, boating, fishing, and more on 144 miles of shoreline
- Family Community - Rated #2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood Magazine, and the 4 th safest city in the country by WalletHub
- Cost of Living - Realtor.com named this area as one of America's most affordable beach towns!
- Access - While you can live in town or on the water, there is also the ability to enjoy day-trip access to endless historic sites, mountains, or Washington, D.C.
- Growth- So many recognize this area for all the amenities and benefits. It is a top destination for retired and active-duty military and the metro area is one of the top locations in the country for growth in attracting millennials.
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md Job Description & RequirementsAcademic Dermatology Physician in VirginiaStartDate: ASAPMerritt Hawkins Departmen...
Associated topics: cosmetic, dermatology, mohs, physician dermatology, skin